Friday, March 2, 2007

If *I* Had Written B7: GOLD...

No Attack update this week... but something altogether different after seeing the B7 story Gold and being monumentally pissed off at the ending. Basically, Avon acts completely idiotic and trusting, falling hook-line-and-sinker for an obvious shady deal of Servalan's.

So, what would the story be like if I, and not Colin Davis, had penned it? Mostly it probably would have been the same as the lead-up to this point was quite decent... but the ending would be radically different. And this is the only part I have (and probably will be bothered to) written so far. Since last night when I saw it for the first time. Bear in mind I've just whipped this up quickly, no editing or any jazzy fizzle like that.


SCENE 8 BILLION: THE INCREDIBLE QUARRY-PLANET OF BETA-15

(Dayna, Avon and Keiller are all waiting by the large casket of gold in the midst of a barren, desert landscape. A large jeep slowly approaches carrying several hooded figures. The jeep stops, and they unload a large metal box and approach. It becomes clear most of the hooded figures are carrying rifles. They approach to a few metres in front of Avon and co and the leader unceremoniously dumps the metal box. Avon and Dayna slowly draw their guns out of their holsters.)

AVON: There's no need to keep the mask on, Servalan.

(The leader removes the hood and the mask, revealing it is, of course, Servalan. The other figures follow suit, revealing themselves to be a band of mutoids. )

SERVALAN: So, you figured out that much?

KEILLER: (stunned) You didn't tell me about this!

AVON: (Ignoring him) Of course. When Orac told me that my "old friend" here was a former security officer for the President, it seemed all too inevitable.

SERVALAN: There have been plenty of presidents.

AVON: Oh, yes. But I know my own luck far too well to think for a moment it could be anyone but you.

KEILLER: Servalan, I swear I didn't tell him anything! I never-

SERVALAN (furiously) Shut up, Keiller, or I'll give my men the order to blast you away!

(Keiller shuts up. Servalan turns calm again and turns to Avon.)

SERVALAN: We do have to stop meeting like this.

AVON: After today, I rather think that we shall.

(Servalan laughs)

SERVALAN: There's no need to be so melodramatic, Avon, even if it is a force of habit. This is just a simple transaction, my money for your gold. Can't we both be happy?

(Dayna raises her gun)

DAYNA: You killed my father.

(The Federation mutoids tense and raise their rifles. Keiller pulls Dayna's gun hand down)

KEILLER: Please! We can get out of this alive! Isn't that what we all want?

AVON: Yes... we can get out of this alive. A very good point. Because it's not your style, is it, Servalan? If you've ever shown mercy no one has seen it. And yet... this is just a transaction.

(Avon kicks open the box. It's filled with notes)

AVON: Bank notes. Genuine. That you want us to have.

SERVALAN: And why not take them?

AVON: I've thought this whole scheme over... and discussed it with my dear friend Orac. You have only one possible motivation for letting us take this money: our humiliation. And as it just so happens Federation talks are in place right now to annex Zeroc as a new territory. Meaning Zeroc currency could be worthless in a matter of days. Gold, however, no matter what it's colour, shall always be in favour.

SERVALAN: Very impressive. But you're still here. Did you want to see me again that badly?

(Avon grins ominously)

AVON: You could say that.

DAYNA: One last time.

(The mutoids take a step forward, aiming their rifles. Avon and Dayna raise their guns.)

KEILLER: Stop, nobody needs to be killed here! Avon, let's leave.

AVON: (Coldly) Shut up. Servalan, if we holster our weapons will your drones show us the same courtesy?

SERVALAN: Why?

AVON: I want to make a little demonstration. We are all friends now, aren't we?

(Servalan thinks for a moment and nods to her mutoids. They lower their rifles. Avon and Dayna put away their guns.)

AVON: Good. Dayna, show your latest toy to our friends.

(Dayna pulls out a tiny cylinder, and tosses it to one of the mutoids.)

DAYNA: Catch!

(The mutoid awkwardly does so, and some of the others raise their rifles quickly. When it becomes clear that it's not a bomb they calm down.)

DAYNA (to mutoid) What do you make of it?

MUTOID: (Examining it) It's useless.

SERVALAN: What?

MUTOID: A simple laser ignition - one bolt. Remote control activated. Useless.

DAYNA: Then I suppose you wouldn't mind throwing it as far as you can?

(The mutoid looks to Servalan. She smiles in return)

SERVALAN: Let these two have their fun. Go on.

(Puzzled, the mutoid tosses the device as far away as she can - it travels a long way.)

AVON: Good. Dayna.

(Dayna pulls out a tiny remote and flicks the switch. There is a massive explosion from where the device landed)

KEILLER: What the-

SERVALAN (to mutoid) You said that wasn't a bomb!

MUTOID: It wasn't. I-

AVON: She's right. It wasn't. Just a single laser bolt. You see, Servalan, you made one mistake. Well, maybe two, because you clearly thought I was stupid to boot... but you let me set the terms for the meeting. Soolin told me about Beta-15... completely obscure, completely unknown and completely deserted. And with one fatal quirk: Scion particles infesting the entire atmosphere. Their molecular weight is so great that when they are subjected to laser interference the friction creates a violent explosion.

KEILLER: (near fainting) Oh my...

(Servalan starts to look panicky)

SERVALAN: Drop the guns!

(The mutoids do so, still not showing emotion. Dayna pulls out her own gun again)

DAYNA: And we have these..

(She fires six times, quickly - blasting away the tires on Servalan's jeep. Dayna then grins as she removes the cartridge fro the gun and replaces it.)

DAYNA: Percussion bullets.

(Avon draws his own gun. Servalan is near hysterical)

SERVALAN (to mutoids) Kill them! Kill them!

(The mutoids are uncertain, and try to rush Avon and Dayna, some even pulling out their syringes to attack, while Servalan tries to run away. Avon blasts one away, before diving through the scrum and tackling Servalan by the ankles. Dayna, meanwhile, expertly shoots down all of the mutoids - one of them nearly stabs her but Dayna kicks it in the face and shoots it once it has hit the ground. Unusually, she seems to be completely cold and detached. Keiller whimpers weakly in a foetal position. Avon rolls Servalan so she is face up. Her face is filled with disbelief.)

SERVALAN: It... it wasn't meant to be like this...

AVON: I guessed that.

(He shoves the gun into Servalan's face)

SERVALAN: Please Avon... Sleer has become powerful. Very powerful. Soon she could be a Councillor. Councillor Sleer and Commissioner Avon. You could make a fortune... hundreds of men at your command. Maybe even your own planet. Do you understand? I could give you anything you wanted...

AVON: Could you give me Blake?

(Beat)

SERVALAN: No.

AVON: Then join him.

(Avon shoots Servalan in the heart. She shrieks violently, but clings onto life. Her last words are very weak)

SERVALAN: Somehow... I never thought it would be you...

AVON: It nearly wasn't. Dayna and I flipped a coin. You're lucky, all said. Dayna wanted to shoot you nineteen times, once for every year of her life you destroyed. But you know me. Straight to the point, as always.

SERVALAN: This... isn't right...

AVON: Dying alone, cold in the dirt and the grime of an unloved world? I can't think of anything more natural. You can live in the stars all you want... sooner or later you'll die in the mud.

(Servalan looks weaker...but the ghost of a smile crosses her face)

SERVALAN: Avon... Blake...

AVON (tersely) What about him?

SERVALAN: He's... he's...

AVON: He's what?

(Servalan slumps and falls face-first into the mud. Avon is silent. Keiller takes his hands down from his face.)

KEILLER: Is it over?

(Avon is silent. Dayna moves over and gently grips his shoulder)

DAYNA: It was just another one of her games, Avon.

AVON: Yes. (beat) Almost certainly...

DAYNA: She's dead.

AVON: All good things must come to an end.

KEILLER: And you called me ruthless!

(Avon rounds on Keiller angrily)

AVON: No, I called you idiotic. Something I stand by right now. You dragged us into this mess!

KEILLER: Mess? It's worked out, hasn't it?

AVON: If it has I didn't notice. We have a crate of gold that's worthless, and a crate of money that's going to be any day soon. All we've managed is to kill an old enemy, and I can't say you were much help there.

KEILLER: I didn't know-

AVON: Exactly. You're ignorant, untrustworthy and a liability. And you were never my friend. This is where our paths split.

(Avon and Dayna both put on teleport bracelets)

DAYNA: Unless you can eat gold, I suggest you try and find Servalan's ship. It can't be too far away.

AVON (Into bracelet) Vila, it's over. Bring us up.

KEILLER: No!

(Avon and Dayna teleport away)

KEILLER: NO!!!

(Keiller falls to his knees, crying pathetically)


SCENE 8 BILLION AND ONE: SCORPIO


(Dayna and Avon both shimmer into view on the teleport pad. They are deathly silent as they step down into the bridge proper. The rest of the crew look awkward)

TARRANT: So... she's dead.

DAYNA: Very.

SOOLIN: I thought you'd look happier.

(Avon shrugs)

AVON: She's just one. One Federation officer out of thousands. An annoying one, but there'll be another to replace her just standing in line.

(The crew exchange looks.)

TARRANT: You don't sound yourself, Avon.

DAYNA: Well, before she died Servalan-

AVON: Dayna, no.

DAYNA: She-

AVON: (angrily) NO!

VILA: She what?

DANYA: She said -

AVON: Nothing!

(Everyone's giving Avon odd looks now.)

AVON: Absolutely nothing. No last words, nothing. Just a limp, pale rag doll slowly rotting into the sand.

(Awkward silence)

AVON: Slave!

SLAVE: Yes, master?

AVON: Set course for base.

SLAVE: At once, master! I hope that you all can recover from this terrible ordeal, masters.

AVON (dryly) Thank you.

(Avon walks towards the corridor)

AVON: I don't know about the rest of you, but I need some rest. And some time to think.

(Before leaving he turns to face the rest of the crew)

AVON: And if ANYONE ever says anything to me about gold again, they'll regret it.

Da-da-DA-DADA!


Yeah, I killed off Servalan. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? Honestly, I think the character is over-used to buggery and her behaviour in that story just screams out for her to be killed due to her incredible smugness.

I do feel a little bit dirty now, having written a fic that Marian de Haan would probably enjoy...

9 comments:

Youth of Australia said...

Yes. You dirty, dirty little boy.

Gotta admit, it was hard to tell at first if you were taking the mickey or being serious. The coin swap line... for example.

However, out of the deaths of Servalan I've seen

1) Afterlife - Soolin substitute kills her because the author is bored

2) Showdown - Vila chucks her out an airlock because the author is bored

3) Lizardhead - Dayna shoots her, then she is possessed by the master, because the author is mixing his medication

This is the best.

OTOH, I do have a soft spot for "general public theory" that suggests it is SHE who Avon grins at in the final scene, and SHE who is messily blown apart as the credits roll.

All in alll...

dude, that is a shithouse ending.

It deserves to be an episode all on its own!

Kinda like Duel!

Come on, it rambles far too much with the bomb, etc.

Now, if *I* had written Gold, it would have gone like this:

SOOLIN: We just risked our lives to make SERVALAN RICH!!!
(She throws the money. Avon starts laughing a bit too much. He walks out, still laughing.)
VILA: He's losing it.
DAYNA: Yeah. What shall we do with the money?
VILA: Donate it to charity. For a laugh.
SOOLIN: I dunno, it could buy us dinner at that asteroid...
(The trio walk out. Tarrant practises his slack jawed grin and walks over to Orac.)
TARRANT: I was going to use that cash for toothpaste. Fuck! Orac! Send the message.
ORAC: And which message would--
TARRANT: You know which fucking message. The "Sleer is Servalan, put a cap in her ass" message. To the President of the Federation.
ORAC: The one Avon refused to let me send under any circumstances.
TARRANT: Orac, for the next three days I can afford to pay for you. Which means I might shove you throught the garbage compactor. Do it!
ORAC: Very well.
TARRANT: Ah. No part of that wasn't enjoyable. I'm off to do my hair.
(Tarrant walks off.)
ORAC: This will fuck up the running order.
SLAVE: Yes, er, indeed. B-b-de-b-de-be-de, that's all folks!
ORAC: Fuck off, Slave.

(The end.)

Well, something LIKE it anyway.

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Gotta admit, it was hard to tell at first if you were taking the mickey or being serious.

*Pulls out dialogue-generation-unit*

Damnit, I told you the Camp levels were set to high for Avon!

The coin swap line... for example.

Yeah, but I had the problem - who kills Servalan? Avon desperately wants to and so does Dayna. And Avon likes Dayna too much to not let her in on it when he realises he has an iron-clad plan to kill the bitch.

dude, that is a shithouse ending.

It deserves to be an episode all on its own!


Yeah, I know. It doesn't gel with the rest of the story. But, damnit, as it stands the script calls for Avon for to be far too uncharacteristically stupid/trusting in not working out the scam! I mean, he has the evidence that it's Servalan, he has Orac to find out about Zeroc... in short I think the televised version is retarded, and for the episode to be sensible Servalan shouldn't even be in it.

Come on, it rambles far too much with the bomb, etc

They have similar long-winded scenes in Criminal Intent, which seem to pull it off. The idea is that Avon's doing a bit of a pathetic loser routine and deliberately presenting the 'demonstration' as a bit of a joke, and Servalan's laughing. But the bomb is the clincher that reveals that they're fucked. On the page it doesn't look like much but I sincerely think that Darrow would make it look great on screen.

I'll admit that I was pissed off by Keiller's very presence in the scene. I should have just shot him near the start for the hell of it.

Now, if *I* had written Gold, it would have gone like this:

It isn't always about YOU, Ewen!

You think I didn't have any back-up ideas?!

SOOLIN: Not for nothing. We just risked our lives to make SERVALAN RICH!

(She throws the money. Avon starts laughing a bit too much)

SOOLIN: And what the fuck are you laughing at, Tekker?

AVON: Oh, well..heh... I was just thinking "Oh, no, if only I'd put a bomb in the gold." And then I rembered... I TOTALLY have a bomb in the gold. Orac, do your stuff.

ORAC: Yippe-kaye-yay, motherfucker!

(*Distant explosion*)

AVON: Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to wallow in my own magnificence.

Youth of Australia said...

Damnit, I told you the Camp levels were set to high for Avon!
Yes. So much is in the performance, not dialoge.


"Yeah, but I had the problem - who kills Servalan? Avon desperately wants to and so does Dayna. And Avon likes Dayna too much to not let her in on it when he realises he has an iron-clad plan to kill the bitch."
Easy. He gets Dayna to do her creepy "close your eyes" bit... then blows her brain out himself. Dayna nails Servalan's corpse to the bonnet of Scorpio.

"Yeah, I know. It doesn't gel with the rest of the story. But, damnit, as it stands the script calls for Avon for to be far too uncharacteristically stupid/trusting in not working out the scam! I mean, he has the evidence that it's Servalan, he has Orac to find out about Zeroc... in short I think the televised version is retarded, and for the episode to be sensible Servalan shouldn't even be in it."
Liberation has a very very long explanation for it, effectively saying Servalan is playing a cunning mind game.

I agree with de Haan, it would be better if it WAS Keiler all along.

"They have similar long-winded scenes in Criminal Intent, which seem to pull it off."
That's the sort of defence I'd expect from Chris Chinball.

"The idea is that Avon's doing a bit of a pathetic loser routine and deliberately presenting the 'demonstration' as a bit of a joke, and Servalan's laughing. But the bomb is the clincher that reveals that they're fucked. On the page it doesn't look like much but I sincerely think that Darrow would make it look great on screen."
That's a given.

"I'll admit that I was pissed off by Keiller's very presence in the scene. I should have just shot him near the start for the hell of it."
Yeah.

I must admit, I found Keiller's death off screen more disturbing than if they'd just shot him.

"It isn't always about YOU, Ewen!"
And that's when it's a broing bit.

"You think I didn't have any back-up ideas?!"
Knowing you, a full sixteen episode's worth.

"SOOLIN: And what the fuck are you laughing at, Tekker?
AVON: Oh, well..heh... I was just thinking "Oh, no, if only I'd put a bomb in the gold." And then I rembered... I TOTALLY have a bomb in the gold. Orac, do your stuff.
ORAC: Yippe-kaye-yay, motherfucker!
(*Distant explosion*)
AVON: Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to wallow in my own magnificence."
Very good, but now you've redone B7 as a Torchwood episode, can we see the real deal now?

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Yes. So much is in the performance, not dialoge.

Fuck. There goes my next defense...

Liberation has a very very long explanation for it, effectively saying Servalan is playing a cunning mind game.

And Avon's playing a retard game?

I agree with de Haan, it would be better if it WAS Keiler all along.

Oh, great! Spoilers for the next Haan review which I haven't even gotten to yet! Just pour the injury over the insult, E-man.

Seriously, though, it would take good writing to make a decent ending from Keiler as the badguy. It wouldn't be much of a twist seeing as he was a shifty bugger from Scene 1...

That's the sort of defence I'd expect from Chris Chinball.

...

*Single tear rolls down cheek*

How about if I said that the scene's also long because the (highly inept) original script under-ran? Huh? Where's your proper-noun putdown now?!

I must admit, I found Keiller's death off screen more disturbing than if they'd just shot him.

Well, I didn't. Seeing as we all knew he was a dead man walking.

And that's when it's a broing bit.

Sorry? Are we talking about some sort of Maori rap all of a sudden?

Very good, but now you've redone B7 as a Torchwood episode, can we see the real deal now?

Jesus Christ, man. I spend an hour or so knocking up a very rough script for how I'd end an ep with an unarguably retarded finale instead of going to bed, I post it here the next day, you rip the shit out of it like it had just killed your grandma, and then you sit in your ivory tower demanding I give you a full fifty minute's worth of high-octane drama to replace the whole sorry Roy Kinnear vehicle.

S
C
R
E
W

Y
O
U
!
!
!


Btw - incase there's any doubt I'm not actually angry. I enjoy a nice OTT argument/slagfest...

Youth of Australia said...

"Fuck. There goes my next defense..."
Sorry, I lost a lot of mercy this week.

"And Avon's playing a retard game?"
Yes. This is the same Avon that hates all women and kills everyone because only the dead can be trusted.

"Oh, great! Spoilers for the next Haan review which I haven't even gotten to yet! Just pour the injury over the insult, E-man."
Ah. Whooooooooooooooops.

"Seriously, though, it would take good writing to make a decent ending from Keiler as the badguy. It wouldn't be much of a twist seeing as he was a shifty bugger from Scene 1..."
Yeah, but it's a trademark Boucher to make you think Servalan will turn up and it's really... well...

"...

*Single tear rolls down cheek*"
Yeah. Cry, bitch. Truth hurts, lies don't.

"How about if I said that the scene's also long because the (highly inept) original script under-ran? Huh? Where's your proper-noun putdown now?!"
Then I'd say they'd put in more scenes around the shootout and "Avon and Soolin ARE D-E-D DEAD!" and have the following line of dialogue added to the scene where Avon is teleported from the airlock:

"By the asscrack of the infinite, I nearly fucking DIED Vila!"
"Sorry."
"I'm so gonna get you back for this airlock related incident. You wait, delta boy. You wait!"


"Well, I didn't. Seeing as we all knew he was a dead man walking."
That's what I mean. I knew he was going to die, but we didn't see it. Made it creepier.

Actually, I should point out that Gold/Orbit tape I got on Christmas with the Twin Dilemma. And before they showed the B7 episodes, they showed an add for Survivors, which scared me so much I didn't watch the tape for years. Plus, of course, what Avon did in the second ep...

"Sorry? Are we talking about some sort of Maori rap all of a sudden?"
Sorry. Dislyxeic,eee.

"BORING" bit.

"Jesus Christ, man. I spend an hour or so knocking up a very rough script for how I'd end an ep with an unarguably retarded finale instead of going to bed, I post it here the next day, you rip the shit out of it like it had just killed your grandma, and then you sit in your ivory tower demanding I give you a full fifty minute's worth of high-octane drama to replace the whole sorry Roy Kinnear vehicle."
...

Your point being?

"S
C
R
E
W

Y
O
U
!
!
!"
Fine then, mofo! You see me crying? DO YA, PUNK?! You see tears of heartbreak and pain after one of your very best friends is fired for demanding pay for six weeks of unwanted overtime, and another have to be rushed to hospital today?

You see that getting me down?

If you do, get your eyes checked after I shove A SCALPEL INTO YOUR RETINA AND USE THE OPTIC NERVE FOR DENTAL FLOSS!

"Btw - incase there's any doubt I'm not actually angry. I enjoy a nice OTT argument/slagfest... "
I know dude.

I know.

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Bloody hell, Eric Saward's started writing our conversations...

Youth of Australia said...

Shit. We can't have that.

OK... lemme think.

Wait a minute, what did you think of Assassin, Games and Sand?!

In the meantime:

CINEMA

Two hobos sit before a multiplex cinema.

CHAMBER: Hey, do you know the meaning of life?

DOCTOR: Not at the moment.

CHAMBER: ‘Not at the moment’?

DOCTOR: Well, I DID know the meaning of life. I just forgot it.

CHAMBER: You forgot it?!? That must have been annoying.

DOCTOR: Not really.

CHAMBER: You forgot the meaning of life and you’re NOT annoyed?

DOCTOR: Nope.

CHAMBER: Why?

DOCTOR: I figure I’ll remember it sooner or later.

CHAMBER: How did you figure that?

DOCTOR: [STARTS TO ANSWER, BUT STOPS] I can’t remember.

CHAMBER: You hadn’t got much of a memory have you?

DOCTOR: I have a great memory. I don’t remember the useless stuff.

CHAMBER: The meaning of life is useless?

DOCTOR: Yep.

CHAMBER: And just what do you consider useful?

DOCTOR: Something like, ‘where did I put my car keys?’

CHAMBER: [SHRUGS] I suppose that is useful to know.

DOCTOR: ‘What day of the week is it?’

CHAMBER: That’s important.

DOCTOR: ‘What is the 25th letter of the alphabet?’

CHAMBER: Yeah, we can’t live without the letter ‘y’.

DOCTOR: You see what I mean?

CHAMBER: Yeah, I do.

DOCTOR: I mean, what good is it to know the meaning of life? It’s like knowing the score of a soccer match before you watch the game!

CHAMBER: It WOULD be nice to know why we are here.

DOCTOR: Why?

CHAMBER: It can give meaning to our lives!

DOCTOR: No, it will make you AWARE of the meaning of your life.

CHAMBER: What’s the difference?

DOCTOR: Let me put it this way: what is the point of living if you know the meaning of life?

CHAMBER: 42?

DOCTOR: Exactly, humour.

CHAMBER: So you are saying the meaning of life is... humour?

DOCTOR: No. I am saying that if you KNOW the meaning of life then the reason to LIVE is humour.

CHAMBER: But that doesn’t make any sense!

DOCTOR: Does it have too?

CHAMBER: Yes!!

DOCTOR: Why?

CHAMBER: If it doesn’t make sense then it is just nonsense!!!

DOCTOR: And nonsense is funny.

CHAMBER: Only if you’re stupid!

DOCTOR: Who cares about anyone who isn’t stupid?

CHAMBER: Those who aren’t stupid?

DOCTOR: Yes. But, if you’re not stupid then your opinion doesn’t matter, then, does it?

CHAMBER: That’s... bizarre.

DOCTOR: But it is logical.

CHAMBER: In a way, I suppose.

DOCTOR: And it is rational to do what is logical.

CHAMBER: Yeah, guess so.

DOCTOR: So it is rational to consider the non-stupid are not relevant to the meaning of life.

CHAMBER: I suppose.

DOCTOR: Therefore the meaning of life must be, in some way, to do with being stupid.

CHAMBER: Uh-huh.

DOCTOR: The question that must then be asked is what is special about the stupid?

CHAMBER: Humour.

DOCTOR: Exactly. Stupid humour is unique. What is funny, anyway?

CHAMBER: A guy getting hit in the groin.

DOCTOR: So if that’s funny and humour is the meaning of life...

CHAMBER: That means that the meaning of life is laughing at a guy getting hit in the groin.

DOCTOR: See? Working out the meaning of life isn’t that hard.

CHAMBER: So you forgot that?

DOCTOR: Forgot what?

CHAMBER: Forgot that the meaning of life was watching a guy get hit in the groin?

DOCTOR: Oh no.

CHAMBER: I thought you said you did.

DOCTOR: No. The last time I worked out the meaning of life it wasn’t that.

CHAMBER: There is more than one meaning of life?

DOCTOR: Nope.

CHAMBER: I’m confused.

DOCTOR: It is fairly simple. I don’t know the meaning of life. No one does.

CHAMBER: So you don’t actually know the meaning of life?

DOCTOR: I told you. I forgot it.

CHAMBER: Oh yeah. That’s a pity, it would have been nice to know.

DOCTOR: Why?

CHAMBER: Oh, piss off.

(Chamber rises and strides out of the cinema.)

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Wait a minute, what did you think of Assassin, Games and Sand?!

Yeah, I'll post the reviews when I find time to write them... but for the short answer, respectively: really good, but with a crap actress; really good, but confusing; and just plain old really good.

Youth of Australia said...

Me too.