Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I knew I should have gone on Nerds FC...

That was my first thought when I read this article on NineMSN:

In what appeared to be a Australian remake of ‘Revenge of the Nerds’, a throng of busty bikini babes descended upon a group of geeks at Bondi beach yesterday.

Must... not.. make... Chris Hale in-joke...

Big Brother model Krystal Forscutt — perhaps the bustiest of them all — led the charge of 30 models hunting the chuffed young men from SBS reality series Nerds FC.

They were hunting the deadliest game of all...

Okay, so now you should see the obvious joke in this entry's title. But wait... that's when I looked closely at this picture...



Yeah, just lower the angle of your eyes on that picture about two degrees.

I'm serious, just lower them. YOU CAN DO IT!

Right, you seeing it? RIBS! More ribs that I had at my last dinner out! Jesus Christ, it looks like Krystal's smuggling a xylophone under her skin! Of course, Krystal is famous for no other reason than her ginormous and utterly, utterly fake breasts, so she doesn't really need to maintain her weight for the sake of her image as it's seen these days... but Jesus Christ! What sort of warped people like the "bottom half - ethiopian child, top half - taped-on rockmelons" look? I have to say, unequivocably, that you are sick. And yes, that includes you, David Beckham!

Most disappointingly, though, this has revealed the amount of photoshopping undertaken by the photo artistes at Zoo magazine. Ironic - isn't the whole concept of a 'zoo' seeing nature at its most natural?

3 comments:

Youth of Australia said...

Chris? Go to Bondi? That's the most ridiculous idea I've seen on this blog! The bikini clad harem, however, is so entirely credible I wonder why I even mention it...

Maybe her body fat redistributes itself in different poses and in that photo, it's too busy allowing her arms to stretch to cover the ribs?

In other news, I finished the comic strip and it's up on the blog and everything.

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Chris? Go to Bondi? That's the most ridiculous idea I've seen on this blog!

Don't tell me - I was thinking of Damo Sanchez?

Maybe her body fat redistributes itself in different poses and in that photo, it's too busy allowing her arms to stretch to cover the ribs?

I guess I'll have to closely examine any Zoo images showing her in similar clothing and poses to find out...

In other news, I finished the comic strip and it's up on the blog and everything.

You've finished the comic strip?! Why am I even wasting my time here?

*disappears in cloud of dust*

Youth of Australia said...

Don't tell me - I was thinking of Damo Sanchez?
Well... er... yeah...

I guess I'll have to closely examine any Zoo images showing her in similar clothing and poses to find out...
Good luck!

You've finished the comic strip?! Why am I even wasting my time here?

*disappears in cloud of dust*


*runs off after him*