Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stan Tyrone II: This Time It's Barely Legible

Mr Tryone was unable to operate the immensely complicated processes involved in commenting on Blogger, nor to think of a suitably pithy and appropriate title for his message, which arrived in my inbox under the visage "(No Subject)".

Say what you want about his previous effort, I think this is far inferior. Printed below at his behest:

Hey Cunt, put this on your blog too, I hope you kill yourself anytime
soon, then we won't have to put up with a fucktard like you on this
planet.

I hope you get a good case of head cancer, or one of your family members
suffers some excruating agony like being run over in a accident.



Goodbye Fucktard!!


He can't seem to make up his mind. Am I supposed to commit suicide in realisation of the hideousness of my corporate agent lifestyle? Or am I to contract headcancer from overexposure to my own eloquecne? Then he seemingly concedes both of these are unlikely and its best to hope that an indeterminate something happens to somebody who is connected to me.

In the words of Lady Diana Spencer on both her honeymoon and several years subsequently in a Parisian motorway tunnel - "I am not impressed".

Although it seems to me that this battle of titanic wits has been ended at 8billion/Love Advantage: Jared "Fucktard" Hansen, I am nothing if not an endorser of democracy and so I throw it open to the Greater Internet Public: who won this debate to end all debates?

Ciao!

EDIT: Hopefully this tedious business is over so I can get back to my reviews of PMG's second season...

5 comments:

Cameron Mason said...

I'm impressed.

First he wants you to kill yourself, then get cancer, then witness a loved one get run over.

Which means that your deceased cancer ridden zombie form can go into a rage after witnessing the accident and go after 'Stan Tyrone' and eat his brains.

Except they'd be too bitter and you'd have to spit them out.

Cameron

Youth of Australia said...

Any chase of this smeg-for-brain imbred sheep shagger's email address? We should note he was not so cruel as to inflict upon you becoming as smart and clever as him.

And I wanna see your reviews!

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Which means that your deceased cancer ridden zombie form can go into a rage after witnessing the accident and go after 'Stan Tyrone' and eat his brains.

Hmm, I hadn't taken it to those logical extremes, but a good point well made: if he got his apparent wish, it could only make things worse for him in the long run. Fool.

Any chase of this smeg-for-brain imbred sheep shagger's email address?

Well, if you really want it, it's apparently 'da_blick@fastmail.com.au'. (If you feel the need to make the obligatory 'I think that's a typo' joke, do so now)

BUT the caveat is that fastmail seems to have some sort of filter on it for people he knows, as I got an odd email from the 'postmaster' telling me that my reply couldn't be sent. Tyrone got it anyway, though, which left me more confused than before - maybe it got sent into a 'spam' folder or something.

Feel free to attempt any email related hijinks you think appropriate, though.

And I wanna see your reviews!

They're coming. Just got to write up on Chimes and Neverland.

Cameron Mason said...


Hmm, I hadn't taken it to those logical extremes, but a good point well made: if he got his apparent wish, it could only make things worse for him in the long run. Fool.


Oh yes.

The indignity of being killed by a zombie, then having the tastiest part (the brain) rejected for being too bitter.

I can't think of a more amusing fate.

Cameron

Youth of Australia said...

You're right. I got better things to do than heckle someone who makes VR from Drawn Together seem incredibly well adjusted.

Like finish Chathamhood, for instance. Part six is up...