Saturday, February 28, 2009

Worst Possible Underwear Slogans?

You may noticed it's fairly difficult to buy underwear without amusing slogans on them, at least when you're not shopping at David Jones (you posh bastard), but a thought occurred to me - what would be the absolute worst slogans to have?

Intel Inside

Where's the Beef?

Men at Work

The Buck Stops Here

Authorized Personnel Only

We Are Now at Defcon-1

I Heart Harry Potter

Take the Blue Pill Now

If you can read this you are too sober

Smile, You're on Camera!

I am a Destroyer of Worlds

I Heart Fendahl

My Other Underwear is an Old Newspaper

Cthulu Woz Ere

Police Line Do Not Cross

Objects in Underwear May be Larger than they Appear

I Heart I Heart Huckabees

Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here

Fragile Contents

Mother, is that you?

This is the First Day of the Rest of your Life

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay


Hmm, now I think about it, my answer would probably have to be..

The Rod of Rassilon!


Now the real question is - how many of these have actually been made?

1 comment:

Youth of Australia said...

You missed out the iron-on cartoon worm with the words "CHAV BAIT".

As for the question, hell, I don't even want to THINK about it...